Business Manager of the Year awards
Business Manager of the Year has now finished for 2012, the results were announced 25 October at our awards evening.
Winners for 2012
Aspiring Team Leader - Kathryn Loines - Quintiles
Key Account Manager - Dave Bousfield - Shire Pharmaceuticals
Senior Team Leader - Paul Cook - Lundbeck
Commercial Team - Allister Upton, Gawain Shirley, Adam Chapman, Nathan Tembey, Paul Cook - Lundbeck
RBM Team - Donna Bedford, Steve Palmer, Marc Timmins, Kay Jenkin - LEO Pharma
Sales Company of the Year - Lundbeck
Click here to see the winners, below is a video from the finals day hosted by Quintiles.
About the Awards
Organised and promoted by PharmaTimes since 1995, this competition is now firmly established as the top pharmaceutical sales award. Taking part provides much sought-after recognition for sales managers who are leaders in relationship selling. Winning – or even being shortlisted – is a great achievement, conferring tremendous prestige on the individual nominated as well as their company. Taking part also offers a springboard to career progression.
What sets this competition apart?
This competition differs from other industry awards as it is designed and judged by the people who matter – the customers. Our steering committee and judging panel are drawn from senior industry sales leaders as well as NHS prescribers – including prescribing advisors, medicines management and commissioners. Together with PharmaTimes, they have helped put together a competition that combines both a written test, and competency-based exercises performed in front of a judging panel. Competitors will find the exercises enjoyable and stimulating while testing their selling and management skills in a real-life setting.
How will I benefit from entering?
All finalists will receive:
* Professional recognition on stage at the awards ceremony
* A signed certificate
* Post-event feedback and personal mentoring
* Professional recognition
* The opportunity to network with peers, and senior industry and NHS leaders
All winners will receive:
* All of the above and:
* An engraved glass crystal award
* A framed photograph of you receiving your award
* Promotion of your win through PharmaTimes Magazine, PharmaTimes online, Twitter, press releases, etc
* A raised professional profile that has led to career development and progression for many previous winners
Your company will receive:
* A white paper providing all the learnings and insights from the competition
Business Manager of the Year Awards 2012
Working together towards better patient health