International Clinical Researcher of the Year Awards WINNERS ANNOUNCED.
To see the winner's for 2014 competition, please click here About the awards
PharmaTimes International Clinical Researcher of the Year competition was created in 1999 as a unique opportunity for professionals working within the research fraternity to benchmark their skills against their peers in a learning environment, and have them judged by an independent steering committee of high-level industry leaders. To ensure all entrants gain something from the experience, each person entering the competition receives valuable mentoring and feedback on their performance. What sets this competition apart?
This competition differs from many other industry awards as it is designed and judged by the people who matter – the customers. This independence has ensured that PharmaTimes International Clinical Researcher of the Year, now in its 13th year, has established itself as a well-respected industry competition that confers tremendous prestige on those finalists and winners, who by reaching the high standards set by the competition have shown themselves to be at the top of their game. How will I benefit from entering? All finalists will receive:
* Professional recognition on stage at the awards ceremony
* A signed certificate
* Post-event feedback and personal mentoring
* Professional recognition
* The opportunity to network with peers, and senior industry marketing leaders and key stakeholders The Pharma Winner from each category will receive:
* All of the above and:
* An engraved glass crystal award
* Promotion of your win through PharmaTimes Magazine, PharmaTimes online, Twitter, press releases, etc
* A raised professional profile that has led to career development and progression for many previous winners
International Clinical Researcher of the Year Awards 2014
Seize the opportunity to develop your skills