International Clinical Researcher of the Year Awards
The International Clinical Researcher awards will be held on 26th February 2014 at 8 Northumberland Avenue, London.
PharmaTimes International Clinical Researcher of the Year competition was created in 1999 as a unique opportunity for professionals working within the research fraternity to benchmark their skills against their peers in a learning environment, and have them judged by an independent steering committee of high-level industry leaders. To ensure all entrants gain something from the experience, each person entering the competition receives valuable mentoring and feedback on their performance.
This competition differs from many other industry awards as it is designed and judged by the people who matter – the customers. This independence has ensured that PharmaTimes International Clinical Researcher of the Year, now in its 13th year, has established itself as a well-respected industry competition that confers tremendous prestige on those finalists and winners, who by reaching the high standards set by the competition have shown themselves to be at the top of their game.
Why should I enter?
All finalists will receive:
- Professional recognition on stage at the awards ceremony
- A signed certificate
- Post-event feedback
- Professional recognition
- The opportunity to network with peers, and senior industry marketing leaders and key stakeholders
The Pharma Winner from each category will receive:
All of the above and:
- An engraved glass crystal award
- Promotion of your win through print and digital channels
- A raised professional profile that has led to career development and progression for many previous winners
- A desire to encourage professional development through peer competency benchmarking outside of your company
- Develop your marketing skills and abilities against the best in the industry
- An opportunity to validate the rigour of your recruitment, training and development of your marketing team's as evidenced through their performance in the competition
- With success an opportunity to attract new talent to your organisation and create affiliate pride
- Entry opens 1 October 2014
- Entry closes 5 January 2015
- Team finals 26 March 2015
- Singles finals 19 March 2015
- Clinical Researcher Awards evening at 8 Northumberland Avenue, London 23 April 2015