International Clinical Researcher of the Year
Entries are open! Click HERE to enter the 2016 competition.
Designed to challenge, recognise and reward the talent and passion of industry and academic researchers, the competition offers a unique opportunity for professionals working within the research fraternity to benchmark their skills against their peers in a learning environment, and have them judged by an independent steering committee of high-level industry leaders.
It is the only international clinical research competition that that tests entrants’ competencies and skills in a real-life challenge against their peers.
NEW for 2016: dedicated Twitter account and Linked In group - follow/join for regular updates.
There are a number of sponsorship packages available for INTCR2016, to suit a range of budgets. Click HERE to download the Sponsor Media Pack or contact Gill Chalk at email@example.com
The winners of the PharmaTimes International Clinical Researcher of the Year 2015 were announced at a glittering gala dinner and awards ceremony on 23 April 2015 at 8 Northumberland Avenue in London.
The evening saw key members of the pharmaceutical industry gather to recognise and reward the top clinical researchers in the world today.
Click here to see the 2015 winners
Click here to see the photos from the night
Click here to read the full review
PharmaTimes International Clinical Researcher of the Year competition was created in 1999 as a unique opportunity for professionals working within the research fraternity to benchmark their skills against their peers in a learning environment, and have them judged by an independent steering committee of high-level industry leaders. To ensure all entrants gain something from the experience, each person entering the competition receives valuable mentoring and feedback on their performance.
To find out more, click here
As Greg Trevelyan, Roche, winner of Team Leader of the Year 2014, says: "There is always room to develop and learn from others and the PharmaTimes International Clinical Researcher of the Year competition provides the ideal environment to facilitate this. The whole process is hugely rewarding and culminates in recognising top achievers in the industry."
“The competition combines a real career-development opportunity with a chance to hone both technical and presentation skills outside the normal workplace. It allows interaction with peers as the competition progresses and interaction with judges from different companies if you reach the finals. It really is a complete package,” says Sally Osmond, executive vice president INC Research, and member of the executive steering group.
Why should I enter?
This is the only international clinical research competition that tests the competencies and skills of clinical researchers in a real-life challenge against their peers.
Its aim is to recognise the talent and passion of clinical researchers working in pharma, CROs and academia from all over the world.
Entering the competition is a simple three-step process:
- - Complete a multichoice questionnaire based on ICH/GCP
- - Successful applicants complete a category specific essay challenge
- - The best candidates across each of the 8 categories are invited to the finals where they will present to a panel of senior industry judges
Finalists will receive valuable mentoring and feedback on individual performance from the senior clinical judging panel.
Your organisation could even walk off with the ultimate accolade of Clinical Company of the Year!
All finalists will receive:
As well as the above, the Pharma Winner from each category will receive:
10 March 2016.
Further details to be confirmed.
7 March 2016.
Further details to be confirmed.
- Encourage the learning and development of your clinical researchers and teams through competency benchmarking
- Cross-check the skills and abilities of your clinical researchers against the best in the industry
- Validate the rigour of your recruitment, training and development
- Success in the individual and team categories could result in you being crowned Clinical Company of the Year
- Attract new talent to your organisation and create affiliate pride
- - Entry opens: 17 September 2015
- - Entry closes: 8 January 2016
- - Individual finals: 10 March 2016
- - Team finals: 7 March 2016
- - Awards ceremony: 12 May 2016