PharmaTimes Communications Team of the Year 2015
Are you ready to face the panel?
Uniquely in the industry, the PharmaTimes Communications Team of the Year competition provides entrants with the opportunity to demonstrate their competencies and skills in front of a judging panel of senior industry marketers and communications specialists.
Healthcare communications agencies are invited to put forward teams to face the panel in an on-the-day pitch challenge, with finalists judged on their ability to think creatively and quickly as a team, measured against their peers from the wider industry.
All finalists benefit from an in-depth feedback report detailing their scores across a number of key communications competencies, as well as qualitative feedback from judges.
Develop your agency skills and abilities against the best in the industry!
More than a dozen agencies went head to head in the finals of the 2014 Communications Team of the Year competition. Make sure you don't miss out in 2015!
Click HERE to submit your entry!
All finalists will be charged £150 per team, and in return will receive an in-depth feedback report including their scores across a number of key communications competencies. The report also includes qualitative feedback from the judging panel on the performance.
For more information please contact events manager Hannah Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 020 7240 6999
For sponsorship opportunities for this prestigious awards and key industry event, contact Gill Chalk at email@example.com
Tel: +44 (0)20 7240 6999
How will the competition be assessed?
- Through a panel presentation in front of expert judges drawn from the executive steering committee (no-one will be judged by their own company).
- No lengthy submission process or preparation is required prior to the finals, minimising any loss of focus away from your day job
- A professional curiosity to be measured against peers from companies outside of your own
- An opportunity to join our exclusive global alumni of fellow Pharma winners
Why should your company take part?
- A desire to encourage professional development through peer competency benchmarking outside of your company
- Develop your agency skills and abilities against the best in the industry
- An opportunity to validate the rigour of your recruitment, training and development of your team's as evidenced through their performance in the competition
- With success an opportunity to attract new talent to your organisation and create affiliate pride
What are the categories?
Finalist agencies and teams can select the category that best suits their skill sets, from the following:
- Communications Agency Team – NHS Challenge
- Communications Agency Team – International Challenge
Agency teams have the opportunity to shine and enter one of two different awards:
- Focused on a challenge in the UK marketplace or
- With an international focus
Agencies entering will be advised of the exact challenges on the finals day. So no preparation needed, just a sharp set of brains on the day!
June - Competition opened for entry.
11th September - Entries close
Finals Day - 24th September
Awards Ceremony - 12th November