The Pharma Times Communications Agency Team challenges are the only pharma industry awards that benchmark teams' skills in quickly assessing marketing challenges, and deriving optimum communications strategies and implementation programmes to achieve marketing objectives. Healthcare communications continues to evolve and comprises a number of diverse, yet intrinsically-linked disciplines - medical education, PR, policy, public affairs, government relations and market access - and this will be reflected in the challenges set.
As per previous years, an expert multidisciplinary judging panel will challenge teams on the finals day and provide feedback post the event.
To enter your team, click here
How will the competition be assessed?
- Through a panel presentation in front of expert judges drawn from the executive steering committee (no-one will be judged by their own company).
- No lengthy submission process or preparation is required prior to the finals, minimising any loss of focus away from your day job.
- A professional curiosity to be measured against peers from companies outside of your own.
- An opportunity to join our exclusive global alumni of fellow Pharma winners.
Why should your company take part?
- A desire to encourage professional development through peer competency benchmarking outside of your company.
- Develop your agency skills and abilities against the best in the industry.
- An opportunity to validate the rigour of your recruitment, training and development of your team's as evidenced through their performance in the competition.
- With success an opportunity to attract new talent to your organisation and create affiliate pride.
All finalists will be charged £250 per team, and in return will receive an in-depth feedback report including their scores across a number of key communications competencies. The report also includes qualitative feedback from the judging panel on the performance.
What are the categories?
Finalist agencies and teams can select the category that best suits their skill sets, from the following:
- Communications Agency Team – NHS Challenge
- Communications Agency Team – International Challenge
Agency teams have the opportunity to shine and enter one of two different awards:
- Focused on a challenge in the UK marketplace or
- With an international focus
Agencies entering will be advised of the exact challenges on the finals day. So no preparation needed, just a sharp set of brains on the day!
April – Competition opened for Entry.
Entry can be made via our webpage
5 September – Competition closes for entry
12 September – Finalists announced
Finalists will be contacted directly including further information on the finals day.
25 September – Finals Day at SAP, Maidenhead
27 November – Marketing Awards Ceremony at 8 Northumberland, London
The winners will be announced in London at the Marketing Awards evening on 27 November at 8 Northumberland
Contact Hannah Smith: email@example.com or at +44 (0)20 8487 9119 for further details.