Book your tickets to the awards ceremony on the 5th December now! Please click here
Nominations for the all-new PharmaTimes Communications Team of the Year are now closed! Finalist teams will be announced shortly.
This competition is unique. Winners are selected by their competencies on the day, rather than on past work, and this is the only industry competition to require full client endorsement, giving communication teams that all important customer recognition and adding to the rigorousness of the competition itself.
Teams must answer a real-world brief set by senior industry marketers. The brief is based on a fictitious scenario and designed to illustrate key agency competencies. The judging panel will be made up of senior industry marketers and at least one healthcare professional. Is there a charge for entry?
All nominated finalists will be charged £250 per team, and in return will receive an in-depth feedback report including their scores across a number of key communications competencies. The report also includes qualitative feedback from the judging panel on the performance. Who can nominate?
• Clients can nominate their communication agencies.
• Internal customers can nominate their corporate communications team.
• Agencies and corporate communication teams must seek in-house customer or client endorsement to nominate themselves. What are the categories?
Finalist agencies and teams can select the category that best suits their skill sets, from the following:
• Communications Agency Team – NHS Challenge
• Communications Agency Team – International Challenge
• Corporate Communications Team – NHS Challenge
• Corporate Communications Team – International Challenge
Deadline for nominations is 18 November and the finalists will be announced on 2 December
The winners will be awarded in London on 5 December, to coincide with the PharmaTimes Marketer of the Year awards evening. Limited space is available at the awards ceremony, which coincides with Marketer of the Year, on 5 December 2013. The early bird discount finishes soon. Book now to receive 10% off tickets!
Contact Hannah Smith: firstname.lastname@example.org
or at +44 (0)20 8487 9119 to get your discount.