The PharmaTimes Marketing Awards competition is a good opportunity for individuals to benchmark themselves against peers but also put themselves to the test in a real-life simulation challenge and gain feedback. Led by senior industry professionals to recognise and assess the industry's top marketers.
Danny McCormick, sales and marketing manager, oncology, at Merck Serono, and co-chair of the competition’s executive steering committee, said: “PharmaTimes Marketing Awards competition sets itself apart from other competitions by focusing solely on the individual’s and team’s marketing skills, expertise and thinking. There is a major focus on professional development in the form of feedback, which every entrant is encouraged to receive from the judges on a one-to-one basis, and in networking with industry peers.”
Why should I enter
- No lengthy submission process or preparation is required, minimising any loss of focus away from your day job.
- A professional curiosity to be measured against peers from companies outside your own to include extensive feedback on your assessment to take forward for future career development.
- An opportunity to join our exclusive global alumni of fellow Pharma winner.
- A desire to encourage professional development through peer competency benchmarking outside of your company.
- Develop your marketing skills and abilities against the best in the industry.
- An opportunity to validate the rigor of your recruitment, training and development of your marketing team's as evidenced through their performance in the competition.
- With success an opportunity to attract new talent to your organisation and create affiliate pride.
PharmaTimes would like to thank our sponsors Binley’s, Cello Health Consulting, CHASE, Dark Horse Agency, Doctors.net.uk, PI Partnership, Redbow Consulting, SAP, Star and Visions4Health for all their support.