Marketer of the Year
Why should you enter the 2015 competition? - read more here
The PharmaTimes Marketing Awards competition is a good opportunity for individuals to benchmark themselves against peers but also put themselves to the test in a real-life simulation challenge and gain feedback. Led by senior industry professionals to recognise and assess the industry's top marketers.
Danny McCormick, sales and marketing manager, oncology, at Merck Serono, and co-chair of the competition’s executive steering committee, said: “PharmaTimes Marketing Awards competition sets itself apart from other competitions by focusing solely on the individual’s and team’s marketing skills, expertise and thinking. There is a major focus on professional development in the form of feedback, which every entrant is encouraged to receive from the judges on a one-to-one basis, and in networking with industry peers.”
Why should I enter
• This is the only international pharmaceutical marketing competition that pits marketers head-to-head in a real life challenge against their peers
• No lengthy submission process or preparation is required, minimising any loss of focus away from your day job
• No need to submit past work - instead you will compete in a real-life challenge devised and judged by senior marketing and healthcare leaders from companies including Actelion, GSK, Lilly, Lundbeck, MerckSerono, Roche and Shire
• Everyone receives judges’ feedback and a competency scoresheet so you can see how your marketers and cross-functional teams have performed compared to their peers
• Wherever you are in your career - or in the world - there’s a category for you, from aspiring marketer to cross-functional team (can include non-pharma).
• Your organisation could even walk off with the ultimate accolade of Marketing Company of the Year
• A desire to encourage learning and development of your marketers and cross-functional teams through competency benchmarking
• Cross-check the skills and abilities of your marketers against the best in the industry
• Validate the rigour of your recruitment, training and development
• Success in the individual and team categories could result in you being crowned Marketing Company of the Year
• Attract new talent to your organisation and create affiliate pride
PharmaTimes would like to thank our sponsors Binley’s, Cello Health Consulting, CHASE, Dark Horse Agency, Doctors.net.uk, PI Partnership, Redbow Consulting, SAP, Star and Visions4Health for all their support.