Next meeting 14th November 2013. For the agenda see here
PharmaTimes SOPHIE is a forum for Pharma directors' secretaries...
Three times a year, around 100 senior secretaries and PAs from around fifty pharma companies get together at a PharmaTimes SOPHIE meeting to learn more about Industry issues.
Download the latest SOPHIE Newsletter (PDF)
This unique forum helps to keep secretaries informed about issues facing the pharmaceutical industry as well as the well-respected ''Doc Spot'' which tackles pertinent health topics.
Aside from attendance at these informative meetings, PharmaTimes SOPHIE members also receive three newsletters per year and access to the PharmaTimes ''Jargon Buster''.
Follow us on Twitter for the latest updates and news @pharmatimes
If you would like to know more, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy the PharmaTimes SOPHIE experience:
- Participate in three meetings per year
- Learn from outstanding industry speakers
- Network with members at each meeting
- Link with 100 members via Member Booklet
- Keep up to date with the PharmaTimes SOPHIE Newsletter
- Tame industry jargon with our Jargon Buster
- Get involved. Join the PharmaTimes SOPHIE Steering Group
- Encourage PharmaTimes SOPHIE’s future through your feedback
- Promote your Boss!
- Raise the status of top PAs and Secretaries