Next meeting 5th March 2015, Gloucester Millennium Hotel, London
Dr Charles Alessi, GP and NAPC Chairman
Simon McNamara, Group Health Economics Manager, Roche
Speaker from Dementia UK
PharmaTimes SOPHIE is a forum
for senior secretaries, PAs and administrators from pharmaceutical companies get together three times a year at a PharmaTimes SOPHIE meeting to learn more about Industry issues.
For previous speakers please see here
Download the latest SOPHIE Newsletter (PDF)
This unique forum helps to keep pharmaceutical personnel informed about issues facing the pharmaceutical industry as well as the well-respected ''Doc Spot'' which tackles pertinent health topics.
Aside from attendance at these informative meetings, PharmaTimes SOPHIE members also receive three newsletters per year and access to the PharmaTimes ''Jargon Buster''.
Follow us on Twitter for the latest updates and news @pharmatimes
If you would like to know more, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy the PharmaTimes SOPHIE experience:
- Participate in three meetings per year
- Learn from outstanding industry speakers
- Network with members at each meeting
- Link with other members via the Member Booklet
- Keep up to date with the PharmaTimes SOPHIE Newsletter
- Tame industry jargon with our Jargon Buster
- Get involved. Join the PharmaTimes SOPHIE Steering Group
- Encourage PharmaTimes SOPHIE’s future through your feedback
- Promote your Boss!
- Raise the status of top PAs, Secretaries and administrators!