Next meeting 5th and 6th June 2014. The agenda will be confirmed shortly.
Nicola Massey, Shire Pharmaceuticals
Dr Jill Rasmussen, GP with special interest in Dementia
Lucy Pritchett, Havas Lynx
PharmaTimes SOPHIE is a forum
for senior secretaries, PAs and administrators from pharmaceutical companies get together three times a year at a PharmaTimes SOPHIE meeting to learn more about Industry issues.
For previous speakers please see here
Download the latest SOPHIE Newsletter (PDF)
This unique forum helps to keep pharmaceutical personnel informed about issues facing the pharmaceutical industry as well as the well-respected ''Doc Spot'' which tackles pertinent health topics.
Aside from attendance at these informative meetings, PharmaTimes SOPHIE members also receive three newsletters per year and access to the PharmaTimes ''Jargon Buster''.
Follow us on Twitter for the latest updates and news @pharmatimes
If you would like to know more, please contact email@example.com
Enjoy the PharmaTimes SOPHIE experience:
- Participate in three meetings per year
- Learn from outstanding industry speakers
- Network with members at each meeting
- Link with other members via the Member Booklet
- Keep up to date with the PharmaTimes SOPHIE Newsletter
- Tame industry jargon with our Jargon Buster
- Get involved. Join the PharmaTimes SOPHIE Steering Group
- Encourage PharmaTimes SOPHIE’s future through your feedback
- Promote your Boss!
- Raise the status of top PAs, Secretaries and administrators!