How do I enter
How will the competition be assessed?
- Through a panel presentation in front of expert judges drawn from the executive steering committee (no-one will be judged by their own company).
- No lengthy submission process or preparation is required prior to the finals, minimising any loss of focus away from your day job
- A professional curiosity to be measured against peers from companies outside of your own
- An opportunity to join our exclusive global alumni of fellow Pharma winners
Why should your company take part?
- A desire to encourage professional development through peer competency benchmarking outside of your company
- Develop your agency skills and abilities against the best in the industry
- An opportunity to validate the rigour of your recruitment, training and development of your team's as evidenced through their performance in the competition
- With success an opportunity to attract new talent to your organisation and create affiliate pride
- Entry is set at only £150 per team, including lunch and refreshments where applicable.
What are the categories?
Finalist agencies and teams can select the category that best suits their skill sets, from the following:
- Communications Agency Team – NHS Challenge
- Communications Agency Team – International Challenge
Agency teams have the opportunity to shine and enter one of two different awards:
- Focused on a challenge in the UK marketplace or
- With an international focus
Agencies entering will be advised of the exact challenges on the finals day. So no preparation needed, just a sharp set of brains on the day!