Uniquely in the industry, the PharmaTimes Communications Team of the Year competition provides the opportunity for agencies to demonstrate their competencies and skills as an agency in front of senior level, experienced pharma marketing and communications professionals.
Dynamic and different, the competition invites healthcare communications agencies to put forward teams to 'face the panel' in an on-the-day pitch challenge, with the team judged on their ability to answer the brief, play to their strengths and win the challenge.
Healthcare communications continues to evolve and comprises a number of diverse, yet intrinsically linked disciplines, including medical education, PR, policy, public affairs and market access. Reflecting this, teams entering PharmaTimes Communications Team of the Year will need to think strategically about the optimal communications mix for the task in hand.
Reasons to enter
- Benefit from a day of professional development and team building
- It only takes a few moments to enter online and there is no preparation required before the day
- Receive an in-depth feedback report detailing your scores across a number of key communications competencies and including qualitative feedback from the judges
- Finalists are invited to attend the gala awards and dinner to be held in London in November, alongside the PharmaTimes Marketer of the Year and the Sales Awards.
- An opportunity to join our exclusive global alumni of fellow Pharma winners
Why should your agency take part?
- A desire to encourage professional development through peer competency benchmarking outside of your company
- Develop your agency skills and abilities against the best in the industry
- An opportunity to validate the rigour of your recruitment, training and development of your teams as evidenced through their performance in the competition
- With success, an opportunity to attract new talent to your organisation and create affiliate pride
- With entry set at £150 per team, this is a fantastic opportunity to be measured against your industry peers and raise your profile as an agency