Market Access Lead of the Year
Entry Guidelines and Judging Criteria
This category will test your understanding of the basic requirements of the role as a Local or Regional Market Access Lead. A clear understanding of the local and regional market access environment and how you can positively influence prescribing behaviour through influencing key NHS stakeholders and processes will be judged and assessed on the day.
For any local or regional Market Access Leads or highly experienced & performing Key Account Managers aspiring to this position.
- Finalists will be invited to take part in category-specific case-study challenges developed by an independent expert panel as well as NHS knowledge tests.
- Finalists will presented with the challenge on arrival at the finals day – and given a set period of time for preparation (usually 1 hour) – before delivering their response to a judging panel of senior marketing and industry leaders.
Specific scoring criteria will be developed alongside each year’s unique case-study / challenge. But all finalists should bear in mind the following points for this category:
- Comprehending and understanding the challenge:
Finalists should demonstrate an understanding of the case study and the challenges faced
- Understanding of the local and regional NHS and market access processes
Evidence a wide and varied understanding of the changing NHS environment and key NHS market access processes and how to positively influence them
- Strategic Account Planning
Demonstrate your ability to successfully account plan to deliver the objectives and benefits for your company, the NHS and patient
Exhibit highly sophisticated and competent networking skills across a complex local and regional NHS market access environment
- Demonstrate high level selling skills across all sales channels
Demonstrate the emotional intelligence to effectively operate, sell and gain consensus across all levels of clinical and commercially focused NHS customers using the appropriate sales channel to meet the needs of the customer