How does it work?
Free to enter, the PharmaTimes Marketer of the Year is open to marketers in the pharmaceutical industry who are currently promoting or who are froma company which currently promotes POM medication.
Click here for 2017 categories
Please note: the competition is based around the UK market, so all entrants should have a comprehensive knowledge of the NHS.
- Individual and team participants register their entry
- Individual participants are assigned a category by the Executive Steering Group based on their marketing experience
- Following an initial screening process, the finalists are announced
- The finalists attend the Finals, where they take part in category-specific case-study challenges developed by an independent expert panel. The Finals for individual participants is 6th October. The Finals for teams is on the 19th October.
- The judging panel, formed of senior marketing and industry leaders, assesses the core capabilities of finalists
- All finalists receive qualitative and quantitative judges’ feedback after the awards ceremony, including a competency score-sheet benchmarking their performance against their peers
- Finalists attend an awards ceremony and gala dinner celebrating their achievements, where the winners of each category are announced.