How does it work?
Free to enter, the prestigious PharmaTimes Marketer of the Year competition is open to marketers in the pharmaceutical industry who are currently promoting, or who are from a company which currently promotes POM medication.
Please note: the competition is based around the UK market, so all entrants should have a comprehensive knowledge of the NHS.
- Individual and team participants register their entry
- Where nominations have been made, the PharmaTimes Team will contact the individuals and teams concerned to confirm participation.
- Following an initial screening process, the finalists are announced
- The finalists attend the Finals, where they take part in category-specific case-study challenges developed by an independent expert panel. The Finals for individual participants is 5th October. The Finals for teams is on the 18th October.
- The judging panel, formed of senior marketing and industry leaders, assesses the core capabilities of finalists
- Finalists attend an awards ceremony and gala dinner celebrating their achievements, where the winners of each category are announced.
- All finalists receive qualitative and quantitative judges’ feedback after the awards ceremony, including a competency score-sheet benchmarking their performance against their peers