Open to sales professionals and teams in the pharmaceutical industry, the Sales Manager of the Year competition provides a benchmark of candidates' clinical interactions, as well as being an ideal contribution to personal development plans and a way to measure professional growth.
Click here to nominate members of your sales team!
The categories are (click for descriptions):
- First Line Manager
- Key Account Manager/Healthcare Development Manager
- Aspiring Key Account Manager/Healthcare Development Manager
- Cross Functional Team
How it works:
- Individual and team participants are nominated in a relevant category
- Following an initial screening process, the finalists are announced
- The finalists take part in category-specific, on-the-day challenges, presenting to a judging panel formed of healthcare professionals and high level pharma leaders. The dates for the Finals will be announced shortly
- All finalists receive qualitative and quantitative judges' feedback following the Awards gala dinner, including a competency score-sheet benchmarking their performance against that of their peers
- Finalists can purchase tickets to attend a glamourous awards ceremony and gala dinner celebrating their achievements, where the winners of each category are announced. To purchase tickets click here
Sales Manager of the Year - £195 per candidate
Cross-Functional Sales Team - £705 per team (Teams can have up to four members)
- Participation and assessment in on-the-day case study/role play challenges, devised and judged by senior pharma industry leaders. Challenges are designed to be both thought-provoking and entertaining, whilst measuring the competencies and testing the core skills of candidates.
- Personal qualitative and quantitative feedback and performance report, including both a benchmark of candidates' clinical interactions against those of their peers in the competition, and constructive commentary on their individual performance from the industry judges. Sent to candidate and endorsing line manager in digital form, this is an ideal contribution to personal development plans and provides a way to measure professional growth.
- Lunch and refreshments at the Finals, if applicable.
If you have any queries, please contact Helen Palmer-Wickens at email@example.com
For more information about sponsorship opportunities for this prestigious and respected pharma event, please contact Gill Chalk on +44 (0)20 7240 6999 or firstname.lastname@example.org