The all new Sales Awards offers a unique opportunity for sales professionals at all levels of their career to sharpen their skills and showcase their talents industry-wide.
Free to enter, this is the only pharmaceutical sales awards where representatives are evaluated by their healthcare professional clients, before pitting them head-to-head in a real life challenge against their peers. For more information on how the competition works, click HERE.
With just 6 weeks to go until entries close, prospective candidates are advised to reserve their place now to avoid missing out.
Here's a quick re-cap of the categories:
- Primary Care Sales Professional of the Year
- Secondary Care Sales Professional of the Year
- Key Account Manager of the Year
- Regional Sales Manager of the Year
- Second Line Manager of the Year
- Orphan/Rare Disease Sales Professional of the Year
- Field Based Sales Trainer/Coach
- Localised/ Regional Market Access Manager of the Year
All finalists will be invited to the high-profile awards ceremony, where their success will be celebrated alongside other industry leaders.
The ceremony, to be held in November in central London, will coincide with the presentation of the PharmaTimes Marketer of the Year and Communications Team of the Year Awards, providing an unbeatable networking opportunity everyone involved.
For more information visit www.pharmatimes.com/SA