IQVIA have been confirmed to host the head-to-head finals day at their offices based in Reading on the 26th of September.
The entry process for the Sales Awards is completely unique to the industry, all entrants will give details of five of their HCP's who will then provide feedback on their performance. The feedback will then be turned into an initial evaluation score for each candidate, before then being invited to take part in the live finals day.
On finals day, entrants will compete across a variety of different challenges varying per category. The categories for 2019 are the Primary & Secondary Care Sales Professional of the Year, Key Account Manager, Orphan/Rare Disease Sales Professional of the Year, Market Access Lead, and finally the Sales Manager of the Year.
Why take part in finals day?
- Earn recognition from the national healthcare sales community, as well as directly from your professional clients.
- A unique opportunity for reflection and developing skills via feedback reports from a panel of industry experts.
- This feedback can be taken directly into improving the outcomes of professional clients.
- Unlock access to a full suite of online courses via The Applied Healthcare Academy - offering entrants the resources to bolster themselves and their sales teams skills.
- Compete in a friendly environment against your peers to claim the right of being among the best of the best!
The competition will culminate at the high-profile gala dinner and awards ceremony where the stand out candidates from each category will be honoured. Winners will be awarded with a coveted pharma trophy and will cement their name in Sales Awards history. These prestigious awards are highly valued and recognised within the industry so winning would a fantastic accomplishment!
The ceremony will be taking place at the Chelsea Harbour Hotel on the 14th November and will also coincide with the awards for the Marketer of the Year and Communications Team of the Year competitions.
There are now just over 3 weeks left until entry closes! Complete an entry form today and make 2019 your year for success! Alternatively, nominations are available if you think a colleague or manager has the skills to win - show them by nominating them today!