Read the June issue of PharmaTimes now - digital and online
In this month's PharmaTimes, we focus on:
- Resistance Is Futile - how pharma SMEs are answering calls for a new generation of antibiotics to tackle the global threat of antimicrobial resistance
- Waste Not, Want Not - engaging patients is a crucial step towards better use of medicines
In this months's analysis and comment section, SmartViews:
- NICE: Heavyweight Champion of the World? - NICE punches above its weight internationally but as it comes under attack for its methodology, will its international clout suffer?
- Uber Healthcare - demand for innovative uber-style health services is building
- The Consultants Are Coming - UK pharma spent £238m on management consultants in 2015, but what are companies buying and is their money well spent?
- Is Big Always Best - for small biotechs looking to partner?
People-focused stories this month in SmartPeople include:
- Mr NICE Guy - read how MSD's Paul Robinson helps decide which drugs the NHS will pay for and which it won't as part of a NICE appraisal committee
- Growth Spurt - how Adam Zaeske is transforming Takeda UK into an agile speciality business
- Meet the brightest and best in clinical research - full coverage of this year's prestigious International Clinical Researcher of the Year competition
- Patient Files: Antimicrobial Resistance - 23-year-old mum, Emily Morris speaks candidly about her experiences of recurrent infections with drug-resistant E coli
For full versions of these articles, read PharmaTimes Digital, our interactive digital edition.