Marketer of the Year will celebrate its 25th anniversary at The Tower Hotel, London on Thursday 15 November, alongside Communications Team of the Year and the all-new Sales Awards. Designed to both assess and reward the competencies and potential of pharma marketers, the Marketer of the Year competition identifies and benchmarks marketing talent within pharma organisations against the wider industry.
Following an initial screening process, an independent expert panel assesses the core capabilities of individual marketers and teams, and helps to develop them further.
"The industry is constantly evolving to meet the demands of policy makers, healthcare systems, patients and technological advances which is why this competition remains so important,” says Sabina Syed, managing director, Visions4Health and co-chair of the competition's executive steering group.
PharmaTimes business manager & competition lead Luci Sargood. agrees. "This is the perfect opportunity for you to show your employer and the wider industry that you have what it takes to make a brand a success," she says.
Entering enables you to....
● Enjoy a day of fast-paced learning and development in a friendly, welcoming environment
● Demonstrate your abilities in front of senior marketing and industry leaders
● Take part in a unique pharma competition - where you will not be judged on past work but instead take part in an on-the-day role play challenge
● Receive qualitative and quantitative feedback from judges on your performance
● Benchmark your skills against your peers
● Choose a category that lets you showcase your marketing abilities
It only takes a few moments to fill out the entry form, so go on...ENTER NOW
Don’t forget to nominate other individuals and teams to take part too; a gentle nudge from you may be all they need. It’s a perfect opportunity to identify and benchmark talent within your organisation and against others in the industry.