The Creative Floor Healthcare Awards 2017 launches today. It will continue to celebrate world-class creative, agency talent and clients, and to be the only award show in the world to donate a percentage of profits to help greater diversity and untapped talent break into healthcare communication agencies.
This year the awards have introduced a new Pro Bono and Charity section, and by popular demand will add two more awards to The Best of The Best categories: World's Most Awarded Network and the World's Most Awarded Agency.
Shaheed Peera, founder, said: "In just 3 years we've redefined the way award shows are run. Celebrating incredible creative, people and raising over £35k for our Talent and Diversity Fund has been remarkable and humbling at the same time. Our reputation has helped attract the best creative judges in the world right now. I'd like to wish everyone entering this year the very best of luck. This is going to be a very special award show."
This year the judges are a mix of creative healthcare specialists, consumer creatives and entrepreneurs:
- Cindy Gallop, Entrepreneur
- Dave Dye, Head of Art, JWT
- Paul Brazier, Chief Creative Officer, AMV BBDO
- Alex Tew, Co-Founder, Calm
- Leon St Amour, Creative and Brand Director, Amazon
- Tim Hawkey, Executive Creative Director, Area23
- Ian Heartfield, Deputy Executive Creative Director, BBH
- Mark Denton, Director, Coy
- Carlos Alija, Executive Creative Director, Weiden & Kennedy
- Rich Levy, Chief Creative Officer, FCB Health
- Harry Yeates, Langland
- Praful Akali, Founder, Medulla
- Michael Sanzen, Chief Creative Officer, Concentric Health
- Elizabeth Elfenbein, Creative Partner, The Bloc
- Jeremy Perrott, Global Creative Director, McCann Healthcare
- Kathy Delaney, Global Chief Creative Officer, Saatchi & Saatchi Wellness
Best of the Best Categories will be dedicated to the memory of Marc Stashower, COO/Partner of PM360 who passed away on November 18, 2016.
Sponsors of the this years award show are:
Lurzers Archive, Advertising Health, PM360, The Ideas Foundation, Andy Rudak Photography, DJMPAN Unlimited, and JSR.
EARLY BIRD DEADLINE - 24 FEBRUARY
FINAL DEADLINE FOR ALL ENTRIES - 31 MARCH
To visit the site please go to: http://thecreativefloor.com/awards