Now in it's 25th year, the PharmaTimes Marketer of the Year competition closes for entry on Friday 14th September - take advantage of this great opportunity to compete, benchmark, learn and raise standards in pharma marketing.
Entrants must demonstrate a dynamic combination of knowledge, creativity and strategic thinking in real-time challenges within a protected environment. It’s a unique opportunity for all marketers, from aspiring to experienced, to sharpen their skills and showcase their talents against marketing professionals, industry-wide.
Choose a category that lets you showcase your marketing abilities:
Aspiring Marketer of the Year
New Marketer of the Year (0-3 years)
Marketer of the Year (4 years plus)
Market Access Lead of the Year
Aspiring Business Unit/Marketing Director of the Year
Commercial Cross Functional Team of the Year
Entering enables you to....
● Enjoy a day of fast-paced learning and development in a friendly, welcoming environment
● Demonstrate your abilities in front of senior marketing and industry leaders
● Take part in a unique pharma competition - where you will not be judged on past work but instead take part in an on-the-day role play challenge
● Receive qualitative and quantitative feedback from judges on your performance
● Benchmark your skills against your peers
"This is the only competition that supports professional development and independently tests candidates on their marketing and communication skills against their peers across the industry," says Sabina Syed, managing director at Visions4Health and co-chair of the Marketer of the Year executive steering group.
"This type of experience not only helps you to benchmark but also allows you to network with some of the brightest minds in pharma," adds previous winner in the 'New Marketer of the Year' category Thom Renwick, a sales manager at Roche.
Enter now at www.pharmatimes.com/marketer/enter