Unique to the industry, the PharmaTimes Communications Awards provides the opportunity for agencies and individuals to demonstrate their competencies and skills in front of senior level, experienced pharma marketing and communications professionals.
Healthcare communications continues to evolve and comprises a number of diverse, yet intrinsically linked disciplines, including medical education, PR, Policy, public affairs and market access. Reflecting this, teams and individuals entering the PharmaTimes Communications Awards will need to think strategically about the optimal communications mix for the task in hand.
Why should you enter?
- Benefit from a day of professional development and team building
- It only a few months to enter online and there is no preparation required before the day
- Receive an in-depth feedback report detailing your scores across a number of key communications competencies, including qualitative feedback from the judges
- Finalists are invited to attend the gala awards and dinner which will be held in London at the Chelsea Harbour Hotel, on the 17th November 2022, alongside the PharmaTimes Marketer of the Year and the Sales Awards.
- An opportunity to join our exclusive global alumni of fellow Pharma winners.
Why should your agency take part?
- A desire to encourage professional development through peer competency benchmarking outside of your company
- Develop your agency skills and abilities against the best in the industry
- An opportunity to validate the rigour of your recruitment, training and development of your teams as evidence through their performance in the competition
- An opportunity to attract new talent to your organisation and create affiliate pride
- A fantastic opportunity to be measured against your industry peers and raise your profile as an agency
Entries into the 2022 Communications Awards should be submitted via the online entry system here www.pharmatimes.awardsplatform.com